TRUFFLE HUNT FOR A CROWD
6 – 20 people | 10.30am – 12.30pm (suggested time)
- Private Truffle Hunt with experienced truffle dog handler
- Tour one of New Zealand’s oldest and most scenic Truffieres
- Coffee, tea and truffle treat
- Treat yourself by purchasing fresh truffles and truffle products direct from the source! Due to internet connectivity, we can only accept cash.
- Optional Extras and suggestions:
- Arrange for local chef to be onsite and create a truffle menu to your liking (must book at least one month prior)
- Option to bring your own food and beverages (gas bbq available for use, no power on site)
- Make it a day in North Canterbury and visit one, or a few, local wineries for tastings along the way
- Hunts are timed to fit in with truffle lunch at local wineries, Black Estate or Pegasus Bay restaurants
- Special occasion? There is a helicopter pad on site so why not take the scenic route in and follow the stunning gorge up to the secluded truffle site
PRICE : $110 per person. Minimum of 6 people
Optional Extras: will be quoted in addition and at request.
Please make yourself aware of our Terms + Conditions here.
We will always endeavour to tailor our experience to suit your group best, please contact us to discuss and book.