Kings Truffle’s primary truffiere is found in the heart of Canterbury’s limestone country – a beautiful place where we want to welcome you to come share in the excitement of the approaching truffle harvest at our first event for 2019!
Come wander in the trees that produced New Zealand’s largest truffle on record, watch the dogs sniff out the goods, talk growing truffles with the Kings Truffles team, get first pick of new season truffles and enjoy simple, yet exquisite truffle based fare. The day is set so you can come and go when suits you, why not work it in with a visit to a local winery restaurant with truffles on the menu…
All of this while enjoying priceless views at a relaxed and very affordable event to welcome you to the 2019 truffle harvest!
- Saturday, 8th June (rain or shine)
- Gates open 11am – 3pm
- $50 entry. No gate sales
- Truffle hunt demonstrations available at 12 noon and 2pm (an additional $30 paid at time of booking)
- Ticket includes truffle taster
- Fresh truffle and truffle products for cash sale (on availability)
- Simple yet delicious truffle snacks for cash sales
- Experienced growers on hand all day to discuss your own truffle growing ventures
- Self drive (4WD preferable incase of wet weather as a shingle access road)