Kings Truffle’s primary truffiere is found in the heart of Canterbury’s limestone country – a beautiful place where we want to welcome you to come share in the excitement of the 2020 truffle harvest!
Come wander in the trees that produced New Zealand’s largest truffle on record, watch the dogs sniff out the goods, talk growing truffles with the Kings Truffles team and fellow enthusiasts, get first pick of truffles harvested and products produced and get to enjoy simple, yet exquisite truffle tasters. The day is set so you can come for a truffle hunt and taster and if you want to make a full day of it visit one of our supporting local winery restaurants with our truffles on the menu…
All of this while enjoying priceless views at a relaxed and very affordable event to welcome you to the 2020 truffle harvest!
- Date TBC Saturday or Sunday in June and July (rain or shine)
- 10.30am – 12.30pm
- $70 entry. No gate sales
- Truffle hunt demonstrations at 11am (approx)
- Ticket includes truffle taster
- Fresh truffle and truffle products for cash sale (on availability)
- Self drive (4WD preferable incase of wet weather as a shingle access road)