This was an absolute hit last year, run as part of the Canterbury Truffle Festival. Local truffle growers and wineries in North Canterbury join forces to bring you an amazing event!
A wonderful day out in the beautiful Waipara Valley in North Canterbury. Your day will begin with a truffle hunt at Limestone Hills with Rosie the Truffle Beagle.
You’ll then be taken to a wine tasting of local wines at the stunning Muddy Water winery, where local wine producers will talk about matching wine with truffles.
Your day will finish with a full degustation truffle lunch at Black Estate matched with their finest wines.
Ticket includes return bus ride from Christchurch and between venues.
Timetable (subject to change)
- 8:30am Pick up from Christchurch
- 9:30am Pick up from Glenmark Vicarage (Waipara Valley)
- 9:45am Truffle hunt at Limestone Hills
- 11:30am Wine tasting and truffle matching at Muddy Water Winery
- 1:00pm Lunch at Black Estate
- 4:00pm Bus leaves for Christchurch